- IIPCC Taipei Chapter appointed.
- IIPCC Toronto Chapter appointed
- Cooperation partnership signed with Kwangwoon University of the Republic of
- IIPCC West Chapters will be managed by IIPCC with Mr. Rob Aronoff appointed
as executive director for the USA and an executive of IIPCC.
- IIPCC co-launched the Youth Entrepreneurship Experience Program (YEEP), a
program of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Korea.
- WIPO accredits IIPCC as a Permanent Observer
- IIPCC Guangzhou Chapter appointed.
- IIPCC partners with the Asian Film Association.
- IIPCC Sacramento Chapter appointed.
- IIPCC San Jose/Silicon Valley appointed.
- IIPCC San Francisco Chapter appointed.
- IIPCC Los Angeles Chapter appointed.
- IIPCC Seattle Chapter appointed.
- IIPCC appoints Mr. Rob Aronoff as head of IIPCC US West Chapters.
- Cooperation partnership with the IP Academy of Singapore for Global IP Certification programs.
- The Honorable Judge Randall Rader joined IIPCC Board of Advisors.
- IIPCC Singapore Chapter appointed.
- IIPCC Malaysia Chapter appointed.
- Professor Guaning Su joined IIPCC as a Board Member.
- IIPCC Shanghai China Chapter appointed.
- Cooperation partnership signed with the APEC China Business Council (“APEC CBC”).
- Cooperation partnership signed with the Pacific Basin Economic Council (“PBEC”).
- Cooperation partnership signed with Intellectual Asset Management (“IAM”).
- Professor Carl Schramm joined IIPCC as a Board Member.
- IIPCC was reorganized by Mr. Kenneth Choy, Mr. Johnson Kong and the management team with new mandates and policies as a non-profit non-partisan global non-government organization (NGO) to support its chapters and members worldwide.
- IIPCC Hong Kong Chapter was formed by Mr. Al Kwok.
- IIPCC Korea officially launched.
- IIPCC commenced chapter licensing discussions with numerous interested parties globally.
- IIPCC appointed its first international chapter. The chapter is named IIPCC Korea and is located in Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- Mr. Johnson Kong and Mr. Kenneth Choy and the management team co-founded the ‘International Intellectual Property Council’ (IIPCC), a not for profit legal entity supported by a new dedicated team of volunteers