Intellectual property refers to
creations of the mind:
inventions; literary and artistic
works; and symbols,
names and images used in
-World Intellectual Property Organization
- The ability to protect and develop intellectual property (IP) into economic and social prosperity is the core competency for economies, innovators, and enterprises around the world to serve their respective societies.
- IP, innovation, and entrepreneurship on their own provide limited stimulus to social and economic progress.But when they act in concert through collaborative efforts, they bring successful IP commercialization, through which their combined impacts multiply many fold in driving the growth of a knowledge-based economy.
- “IP in the” Startup Boardroom, 4 May, 2016, Seattle, USA, download brochure
- Udine Far East Film Festival, 27-30 April, 2016, Udine, Italy
- IPBC Global, 5-7 June, 2016, Spain
- Global Innovator Conference 2016, 7-8 Sept, 2016, Beijing, China